Disaster Resource Group has immediate access to clearspan structure inventory and pole and frame tent inventory.
Our inventory is unsurpassed; sleep tent structures, dining tents (DFAC), frame tents or canopies, pole tents, and tent flooring.
- Our Clearspan structures range from 10 ft. wide to 164 ft. wide in varying lengths.
- Frame tents or canopies range in size from 10 ft. wide to 40 ft. wide in varying lengths.
- Pole tents range from 50 ft. wide to 150 ft. wide in varying lengths.
Complimenting the tenting inventory, we offer a full array of supplemental equipment including ceiling liners, a variety of lighting such as track lighting, halogen lighting, and 1,500 watt metal halide stadium lights and 400 watt metal halide high bay lights.
Disaster Resource Group also offers bunk houses, and all the supplemental equipment necessary for a complete disaster resource solution: kitchen equipment, laundry facility, showers, restrooms, climate control, power generation, electrical distribution, cots, etc.
Flooring for all events and all applications
Designed for speed and ease of installation, our slide-lock flooring system has no hinges to break or pieces to be inserted – just slide and lock. It is lightweight with a 4′ x 4′ panel weighing slightly over 48 pounds. The load capacity will easily accommodate tents and structures. Our plastic flooring can be installed up to 4 times faster than lay-down flooring with no stringers required, and is up to twice as fast as modular flooring. Installation can be flat at ground level or elevated to accommodate structural needs.
Our flooring is slip resistant, crack resistant, and flame resistant – they can stand up against your toughest conditions – heat, cold, high impact and more. When you need to
provide disaster relief, you can’t afford to wait for clear roads. Our flooring installs quickly, allowing you to reach those in need right away. Our flooring supports heavy equipment traffic while still protecting the ground underneath. It installs quickly so you can begin your disaster relief project faster. We provide a smooth path over uneven ground for disaster relief vehicles and relief workers.
Disaster Resource Group offers wood tent flooring that is exterior grade and a minimum of 3/4″ thick that will be placed on wood stringers (2″ x 6″) to allow for elevation and drainage. Plywood sheets will be 4′ x 8′ and be fastened to stringers that have 100lb per sqft load bearing. The flooring provides continuous coverage of the ground inside the tent from sidewall to sidewall and be of sufficient strength to support the functions of the tent in which it is installed. We also offer customized a wide variety of plastic flooring as well. Our slide and lock flooring system is built for speed and ease of installation. Suitable surfaces include turf, soil, sand, gravel, snow, tarmac and concrete. Our trained flooring professionals can also install ADA ramps, lifts and handrails, stairs, bleachers, floor coverings and scaffolding to meet your flooring and installation needs.
- Load Capacity - Designed to handle the following loads: 25,000 Lbs per square foot on bearing ground and 1,000 Lbs per square foot elevated.
- Flame Resistance - Exceeds UL94HB (Test results available on request)
- Cleaning - High or medium pressure wash. Detergents and anti-bacterial agents may be used.
- Install Rate - 2500 square ft. per hr. (4 persons)
- Temperature Range - -10 to 110 degrees Farenheit
- Recovery Rate - 3500 square ft. per hr. (3 persons)
- Corrosion Resistance - Excellent
- Suitable Surfaces - Turf, Soil, Sand, Gravel, Snow, Tarmac & Concrete. Engineering personnel should survey all surfaces prior to deployment.
- Slip Resistance - The textured top provides excellent slip resistance
- Chemical Resistance - Solvent resistant with good chemical resistance
- Stress & Crack Resistance - High Elastymer Stress and Crack Resistant
- Impact Resistance - High Impact